Every October, individuals from the across the nation – and around the world – unite in a campaign to keep all youth safe from bullying.
The campaign is a catalyst for:
- Involving a nation to take action at the local level to create safe and supportive schools.
- Offering information and education about how everyone can prevent bullying.
- Providing a platform to hold school and community events.
- Sharing information about the issue through news media, social media, videos and print publications.
- Talking with education and public policy leaders about their roles in bullying prevention.
- Promoting dialogue between educators, parents and students on their roles in addressing and preventing bullying.
- Encouraging organizations to share information about their bullying prevention resources.
- Inspiring everyone to unite for kindness, acceptance and inclusion.
- Helping to create a world without bullying.
https://www.pacer.org/bullying/ Source: PACER.org